SALES & MARKETING SUPPORT
Our sales and marketing team works every day in synergy with the Partner to guarantee his success! In an increasingly competitive, demanding and international market, the Partner must be supported by effective communication tools, commercial documentation, presentations, product demos, videos, press releases and all the necessary marketing tools for an effective, modern and commercial activity. We provide the Partner with:
- Support in marketing activities for lead generation (mailing, newsletter, landing page, social media, multilingual business documentation...)
- Support in presentations, demos and product webinars
- Support in organizing events to promote the company and the product (workshops, seminars, co-marketing fairs, industry conferences...)
- Web marketing activities, social media and direct lead generation activities
TECHNICAL SUPPORT & TRAINING
We offer a prompt and qualified technical assistance to the Partner network all over the world, to support them during the implementation of first OPERA MES projects, to transfer know-how about the product and the manufacturing world. The goal is always to strengthen the technical skills of the partner, so that he can better serve the end users and achieve full autonomy in the implementation of projects. The Partner can contact the technical team dedicated to partner assistance by sending his enquiries to the following preferential account or by entering the "web partner portal" section.
Phone: +39 051 860402 Int. 3 (Support)
TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS FOR THE PARTNER
OPERA organizes and provides standard as well as tailor-made courses to respond effectively to the specific training and organizational needs of the partner, providing the professionalism of our MES experts, both at our headquarters and at the partner's offices. We offer different training paths, basing on the Partner profile, up to product certification.
- Functional Training: The functional training is designed for the whole team that will be dedicated to the OPERA MES product. The aim of the course is to allow the partner to become autonomous in the presentation/demo of the software to potential customers and to become familiar with all the functionalities of the software.
The course calendar will be published in the area reserved for Partners.
- Technical Training: The technical training is designed for the technical team that will deal with the implementation of MES projects with the OPERA product. The aim of the course is to allow the partner to become autonomous in the implementation of a complete project (installation, configuration, training, go-live and assistance).
- Specific Training upon request: Training courses upon request, where contents and training objectives are defined in collaboration with the Partner to meet specific training requirements both in commercial and technical field.