Whether you are an "End User" company looking for a Partner that can realize your MES project or an IT company that wants to become part of our distribution network to promote, sell and implement OPERA MES, you are in the right place!!!
BECOME A PARTNER
Becoming our Partner is a strategic choice that will enable you to enrich your commercial offer and to become real MES experts. Become part of our network and consult our partnership program partnesrhip.
FIND A PARTNER
For all manufacturing sectors, for companies of any size and in any part of the world, our Partners can assist you in the realization of your MES project. Find the partner that best suits you.
WHY CHOOSE OPERA?
What is different about OPERA compared to other solutions…
1) OPERA IS A TRUE MES: it has all the features required to be defined as such. It has been designed and developed to comply with the international industrial standards in MES field (ISA 95, MESA International...) and it will continue to evolve rapidly, to be always in line with the new trends and demands in the international market.
2) OPERA IS A PRODUCT, NOT A PROJECT: It is an engineered product, designed and developed to be distributed worldwide by third parties. A configurable and customizable MES platform available to the partner to carry out any type of project and to offer its services to companies. The technical characteristics of the solution, the completeness and the powerful configurability allow the partner to configure and implement the MES project in a relatively short time. OPERA is not an empty box to be developed, but a MES product to be configured!
3) OPERA IS INTERNATIONAL: It is not enough to translate and localize a product to make it international! OPERA has an international structure of certified partners that realize MES projects and guarantee local support and assistance to their customers in 4 regions, 12 countries and in more than 12 languages.
4) OPERA IS REFERENCED: It has references in any manufacturing field (discrete and process production) and it is compliant with the specific regulations of the sectors that require closed systems (food, chemical-pharmaceutical, CRF 21 Part 11, GAMP 5). It has been implemented in companies of any size, from SMEs to big corporates.
5) OPERA IS COMPETITIVE: It has a highly competitive functionality-cost ratio. The commercial and licensing structure of the solution allows the partner to develop a project proposal that is always in line with the company's size and spending/budget expectations.
6) OPERA IS INDEPENDENT: OPERA can be integrated with any ERP as well as other Business Applications used by the customer, adapting and combining to the existing information infrastructure. Moreover, it can be interfaced to any device (machines, systems, measuring tools ...) using standard interfacing protocols and logics.