WHAT ARE THE COOKIES USED IN THE WEBSITE
A cookie is a file created by a website for the purpose of storing information about the user in the system, especially the preferences expressed during the exploration of the site. For example, if the user performs a search for the time of a flight on an airline website, the site can create a cookie that contains the user's itinerary. Alternatively, the cookie may contain a record of the pages visited on the site. This information will be used by the site to customize the visualization that will be presented to the user at the next visit.
TYPES OF EXISTING COOKIES
There are different types of cookies, each with a different nature and function.
Permanent and temporary cookies:
- A permanent cookie is stored as a file on the computer even after the browser is closed and can be read, by the site that created it, the next time the user visits the site.
- A temporary cookie is stored only for the duration of the current session and it is removed from the computer at the end of the session: this closure can be triggered by a specific command, by closing the browser or by using a URL other than the one of the site that generated the cookie.
Technical and profiling cookies:
- Technical cookies are normally installed by the site operator and are used to ensure normal navigation and use of the site, allowing for example purchases or authentication to access restricted areas. Technical cookies also include the so-called function cookies that allow user navigation according to selected criteria, such as the switch of the site language or the products selected for purchase.
- Profiling cookies are used to create a user profiling based on their behavior on the web, aimed at sending advertising messages based on the preferences expressed by the user during navigation.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES USES THE WEBSITE www.operames.it
Our site uses technical cookies to ensure the correct functionality of the site and a better browsing experience, and only third-party profiling cookies, related to tailor-made advertising, social sharing and aggregated data tracking services to improve the statistics on the website use. In detail:
- Switch language: Italian, English, Spanish
- Google Maps
- Google Analytics
- Social Network (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
HOW TO CONTROL AND DELETE THE COOKIES
- Internet Explorer
A more detailed guide on cookie control can be found on www.allboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.
In any case, if you disable cookies, some features of the site (access to restricted area, content sharing, comments, etc.) may be disabled. In addition, even with all cookies disabled, the browser will continue to store a small amount of information, necessary for the basic functionality of the site.
THE CONTROLLER OF DATA PROCESSING:
Bologna, 18 July 2018
THE CONTROLLER OF DATA PROCESSING
Open Data S.r.l.